Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 756233825

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali _~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 756233825
Soaring Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Login Help Please
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm by Guest

» Pack EFA's
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am by ☾ṨiḺence

» ~(*w*~) Guest chat(~*w*)~
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» _~*The Den Area*~_
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm by ☾ṨiḺence

» Other Wolf Roleplay
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Seriousness
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Rules & Guidelines
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm by Denali

» Pack WQ Thread Reopened!
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm by Denali

» Just Joined?
_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am by Denali

_~*The Den Area*~_

+6
Zaklo
ʂϗʏε
☾ṨiḺence
Denali
Axl
Nikita
10 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

_~*The Den Area*~_ - Page 6 Empty Re: _~*The Den Area*~_

Post  ʂϗʏε Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:26 pm

Skye growled lowly and sighed to herself how can she be like that? He's not even her mate! Then she stood straight, her eyes wide, yet, she isn't his mate... Yet She sighed again and went to her own den with her tail down and leaped to the back of her den, lying down.
ʂϗʏε
ʂϗʏε
Beta Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Axl surveyed the area with her orbs, and they flickered in approval and daintiness when Silence refused the offered assistance of a male. With a grin, she watched the lass go. With one last glare towards Nikita before she haired towards the river.

The ebony she-wolf reached the currents, then foaming gently and clean, and she waded through the shallows, her undercoat dripping. Axl lowered her frame to the diamond liquid to sip from it's gleaming and gentle surface. She remained quiet, drinking and listening to sweet birdsong, it lifting the burdens of memory from her shoulder blades. Her pelt felt refreshed as she dwelled in the water, trickles dripping drop her chin.

But the innovative time seemed all too fleeting, and Axl didn't dare to go back to the den just yet. She'd enjoy as much of this as she could; after all, it drained her thoughts from Falcon. Falcon had passed long ago, and Axl pondered on why she felt so lonely, so hurt, all the time. It stumped her, for she'd convinced herself that his death did her well and sealed her heart up. It was best that way, not to love again.

Right?
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:58 pm

"Of course!" Denali said to Silence. "I'd also like to go out for a run. Anyone else want to come along too?" he asked.
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  ℕight Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Night just smirked.
"I'll follow you even if you don't want me to". He thought while his light blue eyes shone in determination.
He just quietly followed Silence to where she was going, not caring whether the she-wolf gets angry at him again.

ℕight
ℕight
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"Night," she spar flatly. "Following her will do you no good. She's capable. Leave it at that." With a roll of her sapphires, Axl waded from out of the river. Night was setting in, and the starlight glinted off her ebony pelt. She walked slowly into the dens area, brushing past Night with her ears swiveled backward. The canine lift her frame to the sky, inhaling the scents of darkness.

Passing, she swiped her tongue across the due along her back, smoothing it. The hair there was used to being bristled, as Axl got agitated very easily.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:23 am

Nikita follows denali staying by his side she looks overt and giggles.

Nikita
Admin

https://soaringskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ʂϗʏε Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:11 pm

OCC- Nikita please try and write more then one sentence, thanks!

Skye slept softly, huffing and rolling over. Waking with a start, she got up slowly and plodded out side, looking up at the skies and over all the other dark dens.
ʂϗʏε
ʂϗʏε
Beta Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:02 pm

Axl stepped carefully across the mossy bark of a fallen tree, pressing one paw gently into the moist green after another. Her balance was adequate, yes, but she knew how to keep herself upright. The wolf glanced downwards, peering nervously at the strong currents below.

She'd crossed the river, and was now above a drop-off. One wrong step could send her life dwindeling downwards into the raging waters below. Stopping for a moment, Axl closed her eyes and took in a calming breath in attempt to soother her nerves. Why was the wolf crossing the river? She'd smelled something. Something good.

Tempting.

It was the smell of a carcass, a fresh one at that. She was drawn to the warm blood that was hidden in the forests just across the river. But the ravine made her second guess herself, as she was now over it, and more than 200 feet below surged the angry rapids of the river, smashed between to stone walls painted in red dust.

Axl found herself in the midst of all of this; the misty uproar, the insane height, the steady creaking of the log. Mossy strands clung to Axl's claws as they tapped against the menacing bark, and she held her gaze foreward again. She wouldn't dare face below again, as heights made her bones tremble.

But the scent proppeled her foreward as she took a few more steps. She soon got a bit to ahead of herself as she placed a paw too suddenly, and the bark snapped off and began its frightful desent as it fell. She lifted that paw hastily, folding her ears in distress, and she stopped atop the fallen tree again.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Nikita runs over her black fur swaying. "Are you crazy"!? She screams pushing Axl away from the tree gently not to show aggression. She stares at axl and sighs"Are you trying to kill yourself.
Occ- Skye don't tell me what to do this is my site)

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Axl felt herself being pulled away from the scent, the forest ahead blurring as she was thrown carefully from the dangerous height. She caught her footing, now on flat, steady surface, and she stared at the ground in front of her.

"Smell that?" she droned out, her voice rather monotone. Her maw dripped with drool as she swiveled her ear back towards the compelling, temptatious scent of warm carcass that was now growing cooler. "I need that."

Axl lifted her eyes, rather slowly and menacingly, towards her fellow Beta, Nikita, and she furrowed her brow gently. "Why'd you do that?" she said, her voice barely a whisper. Her mind was elsewhere, perhaps set on the easy food that set at the edge of the forest, just calling her name. She stepped back towards the fallen log, towering dangerously over the ravine, and she turned her gaze back towards the forest, and the fragrenece.

"I can make it," she started, lifting a paw to climb back onto the natural bridge. "Trust me. If I fall, you won't lose much." Axl wrenched her haunches, and leaped onto the mossy bark. She started across, stepping quickly to avoid her wandering eyes from looking below. She needed that scent.

Blood. Flesh. All of it free.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  ☾ṨiḺence Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:13 am

While patrolling, Silence heard the uproar from afar.
She saw Axl talking to Nikita, Just wondering what they we're talking about rather intensely. Silence Ran closer.
"Trust me. If I fall, you won't lose much." Silence heard Axl. She understood what just happened.

As Silence finally got close enough she walked quietly toward Axl.
"Yes we will. We will lose such a fine and wonderful Beta...Though I do not have the right to say this, You shall need to be more careful for the sake of the pack. If you are hungry, just please ask for my presence I shall hunt for you." She thoughtfully said while wearing a very worried face.

"You might have been a bit cold toward us but I still like you and I would like for you to trust me." Silence tried desperately to talk to her Beta, hoping that her Beta would listen to her.
☾ṨiḺence
☾ṨiḺence
Hunter Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:00 am

Almost suddenly, from atop her shaky bearing, Axl heard yet another voice from below. She was so close, so close to the food. It was free of charge. The large carcass coated of no hunt. It just lay there in the open, getting colder as minutes passed. Her heart wrenched, not daring to just leaving it there to rot. It would provide food for days. How dare they pass that up. Or even question her.

As the voice kept calling to her, the Head Beta began to turn her frame slowly towards the captor. Her eyes shone the distort image of Silence, the Hunter Wolf. Axl's favorite, probably. Or perhaps, the one most like herself. "I've got my balance. It's only a few feet away. I know it seems risky, but most likely this will do us good."

Axl beamed down towards her, hoping she'd cope. Her ears flickered back towards the drilling scent. "There's an entire carcass, and from what I smell it's untouched. I believe a doe was dropped back in the forest on the other side of the river."

The she-wolf's paws were planted on the fallen tree, she wouldn't move. Not until the very source of life was at stake.

"Silence, if you'd have me, I'd like you to help. I could cross and drag the doe back, and you could assist the carrying." Axl's tongue felt dry. This was the most she'd spoken in a long time.

Not even waiting for Silence to object, Axl began to cross, even quicker now. Her paws skipped gingerly over the creaky bark.

Finally!

She wrenched her haunches again and leaped from the end. Her paws hit solid ground, and she spun around with a grin upon her maw.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  ☾ṨiḺence Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:01 pm

After what she just heard, Silence smiled.
She was thrilled that the distance between her and Axl, had been shortened even if its only a little.
"Alright, I'll come with you but first I'll have to let Night know that he has to do the rest of the patrol alone for now."

Silence howled. Her time with Night made her realize something that wasn't really their before. The first time she had laid her eyes on his gorgeous Light blue eyes she had felt a connection between both of them which she had never experienced before. "I guess I'm going too soft on him, now that I spent some time with him." Silence just sighed and followed Axl.

Crossing a Log over a river with raging waves was not something she feared, She has a lot more things to be more afraid of than that and this thought was what she already knew. Silence waits for her Beta to cross first because going at the same time would be stupidity and can cause for both of us to fall. She is just thankful that she has great balance a skill she acquired from her time as a rouge.
☾ṨiḺence
☾ṨiḺence
Hunter Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Axl loped towards the scent, her muzzle shoved high in the air. Her ears flickered back to the soft noise of Silence's claws tapping against the bark, and the black she-wolf's eye glittered. She kept her ambling on, knowing Silence'd be close behind.

Her maw dripped with saliva as she pursued the odor. She came to a skidding halt when she reached the tawny-golden hide of the doe, her elderly body fallen with age. Axl padded around the carcass, her eyes flickering madly in hunger. She lifted her muzzle high once more, her throat sending out a howl as smooth as honey, that shattered the stillness. Axl lowered her head, pressing her wet nose against the doe's flank, inhaling the salty scent of bovine death. And yet, life.

Axl closed her wide jaw around one of the doe's hind legs, clasping her fangs in gently. She felt her ivories shred tender muscle. Short, wiry brown hairs stuck to her lip as she crooned her neck in attempt to drag the carcass back to the fallen log. The body was heavy. No doubts that reaching it back to the den would be difficult.

Axl appeared at the edge of the oak with the doe, a hind leg dangling from her jaw. "Silence." she said, her voice muffled by the doe's limb. "You'll need to drag the upper half."
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:18 am

Nikita drags Axl away"No I will not allow you this is stupid". She says standing infront of the tree. Her black fur blowin are her tail curled up on her back.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Honestly! The wolf was already halfway across the fallen log, and still she was trying to be stopped. Did they not realize a good deal when they saw one!? Good lord, it was a free doe carcass!

"Cease your ignorance!" sneered the Head Beta, now furious that she'd been pulled yet again from her strenuous works. "And let go of me!" Axl whipped her head around to snap at the air near Nikita's face, and her jaws closed together in a hasty, slobbering clasp. She wrenched herself from the wolf's embrace, and snatched onto the carcass once more with her fangs. She tugged at it, carefully dragging it across.

Yes.

Almost there.

Axl shot an eye towards Nikita, watching her with raised hackles. Axl finally reached the end of the bark, and she let her tight grasp go. The limp carcass fell to the earth with a thud.

"See?" spat Axl, leaping down to join the dead doe. "You can thank me later. Eat up."

Axl lowered her head and began to tear at the cool flesh.

First come, first serve.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:27 pm

[please keep roleplay to the correct territory location guys. thanks! Wink]

Denali heard all the commotion and burst from his den, running towards the forest. "What's going on? Stop fighting please!" he growled in shock and confusion. "Although this deer carcass, wherever it came from, is good."
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ʂϗʏε Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Skye walked up by Denali and her eyes widened as she saw what was going on and shook her head "You've all lost it..." She sighs and walks across the log then helps get the doe carcass across. "Whos bright idea was this?" she smiled.
ʂϗʏε
ʂϗʏε
Beta Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:19 pm

(Denali, it most certainly is in the right territory. By the river. Thanks.)
Axl perked her receptors, and lifted her head from the doe's revealed ribcage. Seeing more wolves gathered and sputtering over her action of helping, she pinned her ears once more. "Can you please build a bride and get over it," spat Axl, her tail lashing and strips of red meat hanging from her chin and snagged across her fang. She lowered her eyes once more towards the carcass.

The canid had dragged the body all the way back to the den, and she awaited her praise. She had provided a full meal, potentially lasting for days, and she let her maw curl in a smirk. She sat carefully behind the doe, her tail curled neatly over her paws.
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 pm

Nikita smiles at denalis athority and nuzzles him"Sorry denali". She whines and licks his neck. Then she lays down and flips her tail smiling.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Denali Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:23 am

:It's fine; this really isn't anyone's fault. I'm glad Axl found the carcass, and I'm also glad that you were worried, Nikita." He nuzzled her, smiling. "Want to go to the Sky Ridge?" he asked.
Denali
Denali
Sky Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikita Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:34 am

Nikita smiles and nods"Sure". She says following denali looking at him dreamily.

Nikita
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ℕight Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 am

Night had heard Silence's howl and quickly finished his patrol. He came back to the den with haste.

"Hmm.. If it's a bridge you want then I'll gladly make one, just give me the orders and I shall be on my way." He suggested.

He went near Silence who was currently crossing the log after she had joined Axl from getting the carcass.
"Are you okay? I heard they fought about this." He ask being very worried for Silence.
ℕight
ℕight
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ☾ṨiḺence Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 am

Crossing the log carefully while seeing that the other wolves had been gathering around Axl, Silence had a smile across her face. She was fairly happy that she had helped get the carcass. Finally reaching the end, Silence was shocked to see Night. He was asking if she was fine.

"umm.. Yeah I'm fine. I can handle this much."
"How was the patrol?" She asked.

She headed for the den hoping to get some rest, for many things kept happening after another and this had made her very exhausted.
☾ṨiḺence
☾ṨiḺence
Hunter Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  ℕight Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 am

Though she had said that she was just fine, Night was still worried for her.
He followed her to the den.
"I finished the patrol quickly because I was worried for you. Please don't do that again that was very dangerous." Night told Silence with a bit of a rise in his voice.
He was a bit mad at her. He can't believe that she would do something so stupid as to risking her life, even if it was for our Head Beta. He sighed and went to tell the Alpha the result of the patrol he had gone.

He saw Denali leaving with Nikita.
"Alpha, please excuse me I am here to report the result of the patrol. So far I did not see anything that is suspicious, there is also no trespassers. That is my report, asking for your permission to be dismissed." He reported to the alpha, also hoping to get a praise from him. He admires Denali very much and is trying his best to get on his good side.

"Oh may I ask where are you headed Alpha?" He ask, shifting his eyes from Denali to Nikita. Nikita seemed happy.
ℕight
ℕight
Member Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next