Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali Axl's Legacy 756233825

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Soaring Skies Pack
Welcome to the Soaring Skies Pack forums! I am the Sky Wolf, Denali.
If you have not joined via the WQ pack thread, please join at this link:
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68705

- Denali Axl's Legacy 756233825
Soaring Skies Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Login Help Please
Axl's Legacy EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:14 pm by Guest

» Pack EFA's
Axl's Legacy EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:11 am by ☾ṨiḺence

» ~(*w*~) Guest chat(~*w*)~
Axl's Legacy EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am by Guest

» _~*The Den Area*~_
Axl's Legacy EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:37 pm by ☾ṨiḺence

» Other Wolf Roleplay
Axl's Legacy EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:15 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Seriousness
Axl's Legacy EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm by Denali

» Roleplay Rules & Guidelines
Axl's Legacy EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 5:04 pm by Denali

» Pack WQ Thread Reopened!
Axl's Legacy EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 pm by Denali

» Just Joined?
Axl's Legacy EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:22 am by Denali

Axl's Legacy

Go down

Axl's Legacy Empty Axl's Legacy

Post  Axl Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:54 pm

Axl's Legacy
This is Axl. Welcome to her realm.

Appearance:
Axl's coat is unmistakable. It's sleek black, blacker than midnight, and has shades of white and gray near the muzzle and neck. Her build is sleek, but muscular legs sure help out with hunts. Sapphire orbs make her stand out, her blue eyes tinted with indigo will bore deep into your soul. After all, these eyes have seen much.

Beneath the Fur:
Axl's very distant. She's often found alone, or sitting out somewhere lost in thought. This black she-wolf doesn't believe in love. After all, it is for the weak. She was born impatient, and will snap at you quicker than your wolf made the mistake. She's especially irritated by attitudes, as well as chatty, love-seeking wolves. She hates that. Axl enjoys a terrorising hunt, and she'll most likely let the animal bleed out and suffer rather than end its life quickly. She's strange like that. Her gaze holds a mysterious sight, and beneath her cold heart is a burning passion for something unspeakable now. She'll writhe in the midnight, her natural side taking over, and await her lonlieness more. Sometimes she longed for a male, but not her own reasons (her intentions not dark, but rather unspeakable). She's got a soft side for pups, as she'd had none of her own before. But, although that, I'd best to remain on her good side. And most definately, do not fight with her.

History: A Vague Tragedy
Axl's childhood was forgotten. She cared little about her mother and father, as they favored her siblings over her. Axl was seen as a dark pup, always picking fights and snapping at the elders, until once she disappeared into the forest and was not seen since. Legend says she lived a life alone, being the black she-wolf loner that roamed the treeside's with shadows following. She'd loved once, but by now nobody could tell. She'd loved a wolf by the name of Falcon, a russet stud with yellow eyes,. Some say they could hear the two howling at midnight, or perhaps even running through the forest side by side. Death seperated them though, and a gunshot left Falcon fallen at Axl's side. Axl mourned the rest of her life, and is still grieving to this day. She let the memories harden, and merely reminded herself that love was nothing she'd ever cared about. But Falcon always haunted her dreams.

Quick Facts about Axl:
Bloodline: Mother- Asailia, Father-Goldenrod
Pups: None, though she likes playing with them.
Crush: None. Love is for the weak.
Mate: Love has never meant much to her.
Previous Mate: Falcon, though he's fallen.
Personality: She's hardened by loss and regret. Axl speaks little, but hates a lot.
Pack Status: Head Beta. Like a boss.

See Axl Speak: A Message of Parting
"I see you've entered, but yet you must leave as quickly as you've come. I'll find you, I'll find you. Maybe here, maybe there. Wherever, alas, we'll meet. But be careful, you should bring your fangs."
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Axl's Legacy Empty Re: Axl's Legacy

Post  Axl Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:34 pm

Edited in regards of her sudden anger, just so y'all don't freak out. Wink
Axl
Axl
Head Beta

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: